From sea and land to skies, waves of digital transformation are reshaping the trade industry. Find out how we assist trading and distribution companies steer on the course to an accelerated digital future.
Organizations in Trading and Distribution are facing challenging business environment. Having to keep up with distribution capabilities to meet supplier compliance demands, manage shorter delivery times and global sourcing.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can support wholesale distribution operations in a dynamic, highly competitive market, regardless of the challenges a business may face.
By streamlining IT and business processes, it also offers employees/users all the support they need to perform with optimal productivity, make timely business decisions, and handle customer service in an efficient and cost-effective way.
In a rapidly changing business environment, agility is vital. Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help turn your company into an agile, future ready organization. Volatility and demand fluctuations are reshaping the landscapes and testing the limits of traditional concepts.
Rules have changed. We strive to enable manufacturers to reimagine their businesses, to elevate supply chain management to a whole new level.
Turn data into insights to support better strategic decisions
Optimize inventory levels and inventory movement for accurate inventory data
Streamline business processes across the extended supply chain with unified models that deliver operational visibility
Get application-to-application support and connectivity, including mobile operations, for integrated business processes
Improve customer service with customer relationship management, increasing reliability for execution, delivery and meeting demands
Drive productivity with a single source of business intelligence
Streamline your future-ready supply chain
Supply Chain Management helps organizations provide faster response to customer demand by seamless coordination and automation. Furthermore, it unifies processes, connecting sales and purchasing with logistics, production, and warehouse management for a 360-degree view of an organization’s supply chain.
Boost operational efficiency
The new modern Dynamics 365 platform accelerates the speed and accuracy of all business operations with streamlined processes that effectively coordinate people and assets, at the same time reducing costs, improving service levels, and driving growth.
Improve strategic planning
The Master planning and Inventory management modules assist companies in improving strategic planning by providing a unified view of inventory, warehouse, manufacturing, service, and logistics with predictive analytics that turn data into insights to support better strategic decisions.
Optimize workforce productivity
Dynamics 365 provides a single source of business intelligence that drives productivity from assets and resources. It steers employees toward strategic goals, and enables fast, real-time response to organizational and customer demands.
Procurement & sourcing
- Automate business operations from order capture and processing to picking, packing and shipping.
- Gain real-time visibility into inventory, purchasing, sales and financial information across multiple subsidiaries.
- Optimize inventory levels and inventory movement for accurate inventory data
- Improve Supply and demand planning based on accurate forecasts.
- Efficiently manage all warehouse-related activities, including bar coding, handling and fulfillment.
- Handling inbound and outbound easier warehouse operations.
- Streamline business processes across the extended supply chain with unified models that deliver operational visibility.
- Enable customer and vendor self-service through Web-portals that tie back to AX.
- Support application-to-application connectivity, including mobile operations, for integrated business processes.
- Improve customer service with customer relationship management, increasing reliability for execution, delivery and meeting demands.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our experts adopt a customer-centric approach to discovery, delivery, user adoption and support.
Through many successful projects, we have learned and understood what it truly takes to make a Dynamics 365 implementation successful and have been able to put that knowledge into action to help our customers.