Trading and Distribution
Organizations in Trading and Distribution are faced with challenging business environment. Having to keep up with distribution capabilities to meet supplier compliance demands, manage shorter delivery times and global sourcing.
In a rapidly changing business environment, agility is vital. Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help turn your company into an agile, future ready organization.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can support wholesale distribution operations in a dynamic, highly competitive market, regardless of the challenges a business may face. By streamlining IT and business processes, it also offers employees/users all the support they need to perform with optimal productivity, make timely business decisions, and handle customer service in an efficient and cost-effective way.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities
The benefits are:
- Automate business operations from order capture and processing to picking, packing and shipping.
- Gain real-time visibility into inventory, purchasing, sales and financial information across multiple subsidiaries.
- Optimize inventory levels and inventory movement for accurate inventory data
- Improve Supply and demand planning based on accurate forecasts.
- Efficiently manage all warehouse-related activities, including bar coding, handling and fulfillment.
- Handling inbound and outbound easier warehouse operations.
- Streamline business processes across the extended supply chain with unified models that deliver operational visibility.
- Enable customer and vendor self-service through Web-portals that tie back to AX.
- Support application-to-application connectivity, including mobile operations, for integrated business processes.
- Improve customer service with customer relationship management, increasing reliability for execution, delivery and meeting demands.
Our experts at a-solutions adopt a customer-centric approach to discovery, delivery, user adoption and support. Through many successful projects, we have learned what it takes to make a Dynamics 365 implementation successful and have put that knowledge into action to help our customers get the most from their investments.
Interested in learning more? Click here to contact us.